glbart Offline

RE: water4gas
that site is a joke.
06-14-2008 05:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steelerfan89 Offline

The site is there now.
The site IS poorly designed but I have to give them credit because they are the ones who showed me HHO. I didnt get the book but I learned enough to get me someplace free like this site.
06-15-2008 06:19 PM
Fatman1 Offline

I got the boks but dont know how to post them LOL
07-04-2008 06:19 PM
Gary Offline

It's a shame so many have wasted time and money because the w4g sites are the most advertised. Mad My business partner started there and is now wasting time with a Smack booster because he won't listen to me again...meanwhile, my series unit is coming along nicely...
Study people. Study.
Admittedly, my modified Smack works okay for my truck, but had I known then what I know now....sheesh!
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2008 05:54 AM by Gary.)
07-05-2008 05:51 AM
StanT Offline

Gary Wrote:It's a shame so many have wasted time and money because the w4g sites are the most advertised. Mad My business partner started there and is now wasting time with a Smack booster because he won't listen to me again...meanwhile, my series unit is coming along nicely...
Study people. Study.
Admittedly, my modified Smack works okay for my truck, but had I known then what I know now....sheesh!

Hi Gary: I have a ford excursion v10 and was considering a Smack Booster system (simple enough for me to handle). Might you have a recommendation as to a kit that would be good for this engine?

Stan
07-07-2008 04:28 AM
Gary Offline

StanT Wrote:
Gary Wrote:It's a shame so many have wasted time and money because the w4g sites are the most advertised. Mad My business partner started there and is now wasting time with a Smack booster because he won't listen to me again...meanwhile, my series unit is coming along nicely...
Study people. Study.

Hi Gary: I have a ford excursion v10 and was considering a Smack Booster system (simple enough for me to handle). Might you have a recommendation as to a kit that would be good for this engine?

Stan

Well, what I know now counts I guess, as it's coming from guys like Shane at MPGsolutions.com and others who've gone ahead of us. My contemporaries and I were building smack's and wondering why people were messing with wires while these guys were building sealed series units and wondering why we were messing with Smackers. Theirs put out more, use less amperages, and have less heat.

Guess what I'm building now!
If you have to buy a kit, I won't recommend one for fear of any problems you may encounter. So many are overpriced junkers, and those that work cost a small fortune. I'm in the hobbyist/experimenter crowd, building units for around $100. Or less.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2008 04:54 PM by Gary.)
07-07-2008 04:52 PM
MIRANDA Offline

I'm new here so forgive me if this is inappropriate but would you be willing to share your plans/design/instructions?

Do you get the same increase in MPG as a smack booster?

Gary Wrote:I'm in the hobbyist/experimenter crowd, building units for around $100. Or less.
07-09-2008 11:59 AM
Gary Offline

I evolve as I learn and build. Started out with a modified smackbooster with 1mm spacing and every alternate plate edges cut off.[Image: TightSmackGrid.jpg]

The electrical box I used did a meltdown at 177 degrees F. so I put it in a smacktube and it's in my truck now. 1L/min @ 22-25 amps.
My next brick was 2"x5" plates from a cooking pot, wired in series, and coated with silicone (which conducts electricity I found out) leaving holes at the top and bottom for flow. It stunk, pulled huge amps and put out nada. I don't know why ZFF's worked.
My present unit came from an idea on our other site about using battery casings and I'm working out the logistics of it. Test tonight got me 6-1/2 amps at 97 degrees F. case temp and a 1min 10sec/Liter. This is the Holy Grail as of my present understanding, but without a shop it would be hard to build. Series units will be all I do from now on.
[Image: BattCase3002.jpg]
If you don't understand any of this post you need to read more before building. It will save you headaches and help you understand things.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2008 05:06 PM by Gary.)
07-09-2008 05:05 PM
tooler1988 Offline

Gary Wrote:I evolve as I learn and build. Started out with a modified smackbooster with 1mm spacing and every alternate plate edges cut off.[Image: TightSmackGrid.jpg]

The electrical box I used did a meltdown at 177 degrees F. so I put it in a smacktube and it's in my truck now. 1L/min @ 22-25 amps.
My next brick was 2"x5" plates from a cooking pot, wired in series, and coated with silicone (which conducts electricity I found out) leaving holes at the top and bottom for flow. It stunk, pulled huge amps and put out nada. I don't know why ZFF's worked.
My present unit came from an idea on our other site about using battery casings and I'm working out the logistics of it. Test tonight got me 6-1/2 amps at 97 degrees F. case temp and a 1min 10sec/Liter. This is the Holy Grail as of my present understanding, but without a shop it would be hard to build. Series units will be all I do from now on.
[Image: BattCase3002.jpg]
If you don't understand any of this post you need to read more before building. It will save you headaches and help you understand things.

Hello,
I like that setup. What type plate design did you use inside?

Thanks
Tooler
07-09-2008 05:41 PM