Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
water4gas
elcapitan Offline

water4gas
I have been encouraging water4gas on a regular basis to update the materials in the books. His coverage on the web. is everywhere. I am an associate and would like to promote these materials. That is where I got my start. In 60 days I have built 2 wirle units which gave little results...built 2 more units on the Lang Bros. design with the jars, using ss bolts and washers. This is where I got my first gain, good gas production and easy build. I am now at 46 mpg with my Honda 05 Civic using these 2 jars, 1 tsp. of baking soda per jar with Distilled water, a simple Map Sensor enhancer, and 2 oxyisolator shims under both my fuel to air and the lower oxygen sensor, which I did not need to deal with. That is nearly 25% mileage gain including the 4 mpg that the driving tips etc. gave me out of the water4gas books. Encourage the people, and Ozzie, to upgrade his :Dinfo. to include more on plate construction, etc. This will make it easier to work his system on selling his books also. He is very geneorous to his associates. I have built a Smack unit, however, I need more information before I hook it up for a test. Hey guys, I just had decals made and put them on my 05 Honda rear fenders today. I stopped for dinner at a resturant and people came flocking up asking about my car....It says, "[b]Water&Gas Hybrid .. Test Car![/ Print out some cards and refer them, or, give them some help. It sure draws attention at the gas stations also. It has been a fun 60 days. I am 82 and having the time of my life. I now laugh at high gas prices. I drove 142 miles the other day, up I-15 and when I topped the tank again, I had used 2.99 gallons of gas. I can sure live with that.
07-01-2008 07:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skiers4ever Offline

RE: water4gas
That's awesome elcapitan! Love to see a picture of the decal! John

2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 4WD
Hydro Super 2 installed on 5/21/08
Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
07-02-2008 12:50 PM
dpater47 Offline

elcapitan Wrote:I have been encouraging water4gas on a regular basis to update the materials in the books. His coverage on the web. is everywhere. I am an associate and would like to promote these materials. That is where I got my start. In 60 days I have built 2 wirle units which gave little results...built 2 more units on the Lang Bros. design with the jars, using ss bolts and washers. This is where I got my first gain, good gas production and easy build. I am now at 46 mpg with my Honda 05 Civic using these 2 jars, 1 tsp. of baking soda per jar with Distilled water, a simple Map Sensor enhancer, and 2 oxyisolator shims under both my fuel to air and the lower oxygen sensor, which I did not need to deal with. That is nearly 25% mileage gain including the 4 mpg that the driving tips etc. gave me out of the water4gas books. Encourage the people, and Ozzie, to upgrade his :Dinfo. to include more on plate construction, etc. This will make it easier to work his system on selling his books also. He is very geneorous to his associates. I have built a Smack unit, however, I need more information before I hook it up for a test. Hey guys, I just had decals made and put them on my 05 Honda rear fenders today. I stopped for dinner at a resturant and people came flocking up asking about my car....It says, "[b]Water&Gas Hybrid .. Test Car![/ Print out some cards and refer them, or, give them some help. It sure draws attention at the gas stations also. It has been a fun 60 days. I am 82 and having the time of my life. I now laugh at high gas prices. I drove 142 miles the other day, up I-15 and when I topped the tank again, I had used 2.99 gallons of gas. I can sure live with that.
i also use w4g and am in the process of trying the ss bolts,would you mine telling us how many bolts or rods you used and what size they are? i have had a problem using the ss bolts getting enough hho production on a dual cell,i can only guess at this point i have it wired wrong or maybe the wrong size bolts or not enough bolts. thanks for the help.
07-02-2008 01:54 PM
itslone Offline

I got great gas production with 4 switch plates instead of the bolts.
07-07-2008 07:46 AM
Spock Offline

elcapitan Wrote:I have been encouraging water4gas on a regular basis to update the materials in the books. His coverage on the web. is everywhere. I am an associate and would like to promote these materials. That is where I got my start. In 60 days I have built 2 wirle units which gave little results...built 2 more units on the Lang Bros. design with the jars, using ss bolts and washers. This is where I got my first gain, good gas production and easy build. I am now at 46 mpg with my Honda 05 Civic using these 2 jars, 1 tsp. of baking soda per jar with Distilled water, a simple Map Sensor enhancer, and 2 oxyisolator shims under both my fuel to air and the lower oxygen sensor, which I did not need to deal with. That is nearly 25% mileage gain including the 4 mpg that the driving tips etc. gave me out of the water4gas books. Encourage the people, and Ozzie, to upgrade his :Dinfo. to include more on plate construction, etc. This will make it easier to work his system on selling his books also. He is very geneorous to his associates. I have built a Smack unit, however, I need more information before I hook it up for a test. Hey guys, I just had decals made and put them on my 05 Honda rear fenders today. I stopped for dinner at a resturant and people came flocking up asking about my car....It says, "[b]Water&Gas Hybrid .. Test Car![/ Print out some cards and refer them, or, give them some help. It sure draws attention at the gas stations also. It has been a fun 60 days. I am 82 and having the time of my life. I now laugh at high gas prices. I drove 142 miles the other day, up I-15 and when I topped the tank again, I had used 2.99 gallons of gas. I can sure live with that.

I may be getting old, but what's an "oxyisolator shim"? So you mean aluminum foil, or is there a product by that name? And did you put two shims under each sensor, or one under each? Thanks!
07-20-2008 10:45 AM
hoozadoctor Offline

Spock Wrote:

I may be getting old, but what's an "oxyisolator shim"? So you mean aluminum foil, or is there a product by that name? And did you put two shims under each sensor, or one under each? Thanks!

I would like to see some proper data, or at least the the the milages driven and speed and total gas used for each trip. I do not believe one trip is any test what so ever. You need to give us the figures using at least two or three full tanks. We need the figures before you did any modifications and then the figures after the modifications and how many MPG your getting over and extended period of urban driving and how many MPG you are getting over and extended period on the highway.
You also need to tell us what part of the milage inprovement is due to hydrogen alone and how much is due to electrical modifications. It would be relatively simple to do that. Simple leave all the electronics going but turn the hydrogen off and tell us what you get.

Doc
07-21-2008 09:37 AM
lancewon7 Offline

elcapitan Wrote:Hey guy glad to hear about all the responce about you at the gas stations. im in the process of starting my on affiliate program w4g. Very excited! I have a 1995 civic hatchback 1.6 liter with a secound w4g jar put in my car along with a little aluminuim foil wrapped around my oxy sensor. Going to test out milage this up coming mon.. I really think the underlying issue for my set up is going to get a map sensor. Havent had any mpg increase since i put the first cell in almost 3mos. ago. what is ur opion? thanks if u could help me out!
I have been encouraging water4gas on a regular basis to update the materials in the books. His coverage on the web. is everywhere. I am an associate and would like to promote these materials. That is where I got my start. In 60 days I have built 2 wirle units which gave little results...built 2 more units on the Lang Bros. design with the jars, using ss bolts and washers. This is where I got my first gain, good gas production and easy build. I am now at 46 mpg with my Honda 05 Civic using these 2 jars, 1 tsp. of baking soda per jar with Distilled water, a simple Map Sensor enhancer, and 2 oxyisolator shims under both my fuel to air and the lower oxygen sensor, which I did not need to deal with. That is nearly 25% mileage gain including the 4 mpg that the driving tips etc. gave me out of the water4gas books. Encourage the people, and Ozzie, to upgrade his :Dinfo. to include more on plate construction, etc. This will make it easier to work his system on selling his books also. He is very geneorous to his associates. I have built a Smack unit, however, I need more information before I hook it up for a test. Hey guys, I just had decals made and put them on my 05 Honda rear fenders today. I stopped for dinner at a resturant and people came flocking up asking about my car....It says, "[b]Water&Gas Hybrid .. Test Car![/ Print out some cards and refer them, or, give them some help. It sure draws attention at the gas stations also. It has been a fun 60 days. I am 82 and having the time of my life. I now laugh at high gas prices. I drove 142 miles the other day, up I-15 and when I topped the tank again, I had used 2.99 gallons of gas. I can sure live with that.
08-28-2008 04:41 PM
c02cutter Offline

lancewon7 Wrote:
elcapitan Wrote:Hey guy glad to hear about all the responce about you at the gas stations. im in the process of starting my on affiliate program w4g. Very excited! I have a 1995 civic hatchback 1.6 liter with a secound w4g jar put in my car along with a little aluminuim foil wrapped around my oxy sensor. Going to test out milage this up coming mon.. I really think the underlying issue for my set up is going to get a map sensor. Havent had any mpg increase since i put the first cell in almost 3mos. ago. what is ur opion? thanks if u could help me out!

W4G is a joke!!! Substandard generator, proven to fail in time by hundreds, and electronics that just plane don't work on certain vehicles. At the same time claiming 30 to 50% gains in millage. Hmmm, and for $97.00... $97.00 is worth at least an hour and a half of research first. Witch you will get a pile more real info on in less than a minute. SCAM!!!
08-28-2008 05:19 PM
Walt Offline

c02cutter Wrote:
lancewon7 Wrote:

W4G is a joke!!! Substandard generator, proven to fail in time by hundreds, and electronics that just plane don't work on certain vehicles. At the same time claiming 30 to 50% gains in millage. Hmmm, and for $97.00... $97.00 is worth at least an hour and a half of research first. Witch you will get a pile more real info on in less than a minute. SCAM!!!

W4G is at best an 8th grade science project. W4G had the early momentum and hype and has hung on to a terrible design. If Ozzie was serious about this he would buy out someone else's design and rewrite his book.
08-29-2008 07:10 AM
Spock Offline

Walt Wrote:
c02cutter Wrote:
lancewon7 Wrote:

W4G is at best an 8th grade science project. W4G had the early momentum and hype and has hung on to a terrible design. If Ozzie was serious about this he would buy out someone else's design and rewrite his book.

Actually, the W4G design is a pretty good one. I dinged my back while teaching a judo seminar a couple of weeks ago, and am now having to wait for an oxyisolator, but I have three units now - including one I made myself - and have looked at several more on the Internet. As soon as my isolators arrive, I'll start installing. Failing that, I'll make my own oxygen sensor isolators. I did all of this in 1972, building my own setup then, so I know it works. The fuel injection systems now make everything a little more difficult, and mileage improvement will vary with set-up. Why waste our time with negative remarks that provide no one anything?
08-29-2008 12:43 PM