Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
water4gas
Walt Offline

RE: water4gas
Waste time with negitive remarks????? How about wasting a lot of time building stuff the is bound to fail? We all need to be honest with each other here. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is still the truth.
09-02-2008 07:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lancewon7 Offline

Walt Wrote:Waste time with negitive remarks????? How about wasting a lot of time building stuff the is bound to fail? We all need to be honest with each other here. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is still the truth.
So tell me the truth Walt. what do you know about it all? U got screwed by w4gas? U sound a bit negative. Im in this thing for the long hall and im going to make this my profession. Im always open to other people s ideas. It doesnt mean i take them all in. My opnion is that we are all in this as a team no matter what vehicle of hydrogen delivery system we take water4 gas , smack, etc.This new era of infancy of this technology we need to be careful and not be negative towards each other systems. It works for some and doesent for others. They didnt get there by b.s. people thus far. Anyway if got any infor that could help including what system u personally use i would love to hear it. Thanks bro ... peace!
09-02-2008 01:14 PM
Gary Offline

I agree with Walt. w4g exists solely because a.) it is highly advertised and b.) he's still making a lot of money off of it.
But that doesn't make it better; it's probably the worst well-known system out here. There's simply not enough surface area to equate with tubes, rods, plates or shims. Do the math; we did. So you can get a half litre/min out of 4 to 6 cells. My series cell gets 1L/min at 11 amps, all in one box. My Smack gets .9L/min at 18 or so amps. (original design; the new one is a bit better)
Anyone defending a W4G unit I'd say has not tried anything else. Or if they did, they built it wrong. Pretty soon though, with what's coming around the corner, we will all be throwing all the HHO units in the trash. Stay posted for future developments.
09-02-2008 02:17 PM
Walt Offline

lancewon7 Wrote:
Walt Wrote:Waste time with negitive remarks????? How about wasting a lot of time building stuff the is bound to fail? We all need to be honest with each other here. Sometimes the truth hurts but it is still the truth.
So tell me the truth Walt. what do you know about it all? U got screwed by w4gas? U sound a bit negative. Im in this thing for the long hall and im going to make this my profession. Im always open to other people s ideas. It doesnt mean i take them all in. My opnion is that we are all in this as a team no matter what vehicle of hydrogen delivery system we take water4 gas , smack, etc.This new era of infancy of this technology we need to be careful and not be negative towards each other systems. It works for some and doesent for others. They didnt get there by b.s. people thus far. Anyway if got any infor that could help including what system u personally use i would love to hear it. Thanks bro ... peace!

I have made several W4G generators that is where I started (aginst the advice of a wise friend). Yes they make HHO but just not very much. It is a show thing. The spiral wires look kinda cool, and the mason jars make it look simple that is why I bit and bought.

My W4G jars looked like all of the others, you hook up the power and they foam and bubble. It looks like you are really making gas (if you want the dough do the show). Then I tested the output...oh brother, I can fart more LPM then they produce (hmmm that gives me an idea FlatulenceforGas.com). Anyhow the other problems I had were the lids will leak, the plexiglass tower will melt, the wire corrodes and breaks, and they get hot often and boil out the water. I am not selling any other brand, as a matter of fact I made my own unit that does quite well. The W4G it the Model A of generators. Even Henery Ford would not stay in business if he still sold the Model A only.

My take on HHO is even with a good design it is a hobby. You are not going to break the Arabs or even break even. I was once hyped up too. Today I have hundreds of hour into it and I save about 5 mpg making 1LPM. It works but a lot of the big gain numbers out there are from those who run 25 miles and fill up and then post their results. I know some of the big gain claimers are people out there who are having fun at our expense, some make big claims to take your money (fraud). Any how if you need a hobby have fun, if you think you are going to make a million on this sorry Ozzie aready did.

Walt
09-02-2008 02:59 PM
lancewon7 Offline

Gary Wrote:hey where do u say with the technology aroung the corner hhos will be out the window?
I agree with Walt. w4g exists solely because a.) it is highly advertised and b.) he's still making a lot of money off of it.
But that doesn't make it better; it's probably the worst well-known system out here. There's simply not enough surface area to equate with tubes, rods, plates or shims. Do the math; we did. So you can get a half litre/min out of 4 to 6 cells. My series cell gets 1L/min at 11 amps, all in one box. My Smack gets .9L/min at 18 or so amps. (original design; the new one is a bit better)
Anyone defending a W4G unit I'd say has not tried anything else. Or if they did, they built it wrong. Pretty soon though, with what's coming around the corner, we will all be throwing all the HHO units in the trash. Stay posted for future developments.
09-02-2008 04:14 PM
bern37 Offline

itslone wrote:

I got great gas production with 4 switch plates instead of the bolts.

I am installing a water4gas system and I would appreciate info concerning plates and bolts for the electrolyzer. Are these plates ss electrical and the ones often referred to as being available in Lowes? Also interested in design and assembly of your system.

Thanks
09-05-2008 06:26 AM
jackofalltrades Offline

Ozzie was in Modesto (California) this last weekend. There were a couple other "home brew" system cars there also. Ozzie had a milk crate with 6 (maybe 8) mason jars with his version or the generators, and some fancy looking gizmos under the hood of his Jetta TDI. Looked real fancy. This other guy came down from the foothills in Mariposa (Calif.) in a KIA. Under the hood was ONE jar, a separator, a EFIE device and amp meter on his dash. Real simple set up. His plates were spatulas he got at the dollar tree! It looked like his one jar was producing adequate gas for his application. It is hard to tell visually how much gas is being produced, but the low tech design was drawing more attention. I am starting my first system on my Toyota this week, and will go low tech.
Ozzie said he will update his info as his research continues and purchasers of his books will have access to this.
I personally have not bought this as I was just laid off and funds are tight, also I like to DIY these types of things. This was my observation and asking questions, both systems produced desirable results. Better than no system at all. I don't remember the exact figures but I think it was Jetta (diesel) flat land run from Bakersfield to Modesto...90 MPG and Kia (gas) hilly driving, mostly downhill from Mariposa...close to the same. The Kia guy said he has to tweak the EFEI to get better mileage going up hill.

I void warranties! '88 GMC 1 ton skunk slayer, '92 Toyota Corolla wagon skunk slayer II, '01 Honda Odyssey..."you better not hit a skunk with my van!" "Yes dear Wink "
10-07-2008 11:03 PM
MadScientist Offline

Those of you who have access to Water4Gas updates should know Ozzie has updated his design. He still uses the .035" 316L wire, but has added more wire to double or triple the density. He has also shortened the spacing between the wires to a 1/4". Ozzie claims the W4G system yields 1.5 liters (I assume he means Liters Per Minute), still using baking soda as his catalyst. I was curious to see what his new design REALLY does, so I'm building one right now and will post the results.
10-10-2008 09:50 PM
Gary Offline

Heh. Wanna see that. Have doubts.
10-11-2008 04:16 AM
happymiles2u Offline

newbie here and an affiliate of w4g...w4g is not about Ozzie or his design..it's about mileage seeker experimenters, (like most of u in here), on a mission to get the word out about HOD...it's been a starting point for thousands (self included)...Ozzie only shares his design as a starting point...he encourages/invites his members to expand this starting point design by working together towards improving the HOD to work for as many as possible..he never makes claim it'll work for everyone... however, members sharing in the w4g forum have made it work for themselves and others...together they've overcome many of the earlier problems with the starting point design... when i first got the books it was all new to me and lots to absorb..i didn't appreciate the forum at first cuz i'd never been in a forum before..after i tackled it n found my way around in it i realized i too could have saved time n $$$ had i read up more in the forum, my bad..i have since asked /suggested to Ozzie to emphisize the forum more, to newcomers, as the place to go for updates BEFORE buying/installing to achieve the best results for thier particular vech...during the first month as an affiliate i had issues getting books downloaded n tech questions..i called 2doz. times on 2doz. different issues n always got a reply within 24hrs. by phone. i joines in late july..the last time or 2 i called it was explained more 2 me that the updates in the forum would answer most all the questions i was having at the time..so i was given helpful/patient/curtious guidance to try it..i did and love it..hundreds of people having success with pics n videos..leaking lid problem solved by a member with a new design 7 is now selling it..problem w/ wired towers n plexi-glass solved by members working 2gether..they are now notched to hold wire, no more glued as orignal starting design..most recent update this month--success with no longer needing enhancers to fool the computers(no tweeking/tuning)..in defense of Ozzie making ton's of $$$ on the sale of books..well, he came up with an idea to get word out on this tecnology..what's wrong with that??.and he gives most of what's in it away for free because he wants persons to have success..his site now offers a free 7-day course...it DOES WORK if one works it..like life itself, HOD is a learn as you go process..i've literally talked with almost 100 succesful,satisfied/open-minded members of w4g around the country, and after reading the above posts i've learned you can please sum of the people sum of the time, but not all the people all of the time..it comes down to being an individuals choice of alternatives..and so far as the judgemental commemtsof w4g being a scam/fraud, that it doesn't work, 7/or is the worst system, well, from my personal experience, i'll just have to agree to disagree...happymiles2u
12-06-2008 10:44 PM