Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
water4gas
MadScientist Offline

RE: water4gas
I started with the W4G system also (then progressed to wet plate cell systems and now dry cell plate 5N3), and yes it is making people aware of HOD systems (as it did me). W4G is not a scam and yes it does produce HHO, but is clearly an inferior design for HHO production. As an example, W4G claims 1.5 lpm (see his Knowledge Base). I wasn't getting nearly that (even with all the updates), but I was determined to make the system work so I built 2 more cells (as mentioned 2 threads up) and overcompensated them for better HHO production.

I ran two cells, as W4G suggests, to split the voltage (6.8 volts per cell).
I tripled the density on both the cathode and anode using .035" 316L SS wire.
I ran the wire flat for more surface exposure.
The distance between the wires were reduced to 4mm (just over 1/8").
My towers were the latest notched ones.
I increased my electrolyte (baking soda) and brought the cell temp to 100F.

And yes, the wires bubbled HHO like crazy to the point that I could only see the bottom 20% of the cell. But once I measured the actual flow of a single cell, it was only .25 lpm max. That's nothing. So in order to get the claimed 1.5 lpm, you need one of the 6-pack designs, which takes up a lot of room. On the other hand, you can get 1.5 lpm from a simple plate system no larger than one mason jar.

If it wasn't for W4G, I wouldn't be doing this right now. So I thank him for the awareness. But the system, I wouldn't waste any more time on it.
12-07-2008 11:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

Once you've outright LIED to me, you are a historic figure in my realm. Kick the dust from my feet and move on.
12-08-2008 06:57 AM
MadScientist Offline

Gary, who are you referring to?
12-08-2008 09:22 AM
Gary Offline

I meant the W4crap claims, not you. I should have been specific, sorry.
12-08-2008 11:21 AM
MadScientist Offline

Thanks for the confirmation. Had me going there. I was thinking, "gee, I don't think I've ever lied to Gary?"
Have a good one.
12-08-2008 01:16 PM
freddyhho Offline

Hey, I think some of us in this forum start whit water4gas device, and from there, it just a matter of addiction in trying to make better devices, but, some times is disappointed when you're water4gas you buy from internet doesn't work (this happen to a senior 2 days ago in my city), well, always is good to learn from errors and mistakes.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-27-2009 10:10 PM
MadScientist Offline

Yeah, it's always a sad thing to see someone get ripped off on a scam, especially when it's HHO related. The saddest part is it gives HHO a bad name and all of us here know the technology works. As mentioned earlier, I started with W4G but it wasn't long before I moved on to more efficient designs.
02-27-2009 11:50 PM
Gary Offline

I for one still think that scammers should be MERCILESSLY flogged, tarred and feathered, and run out of town in the old way.
And for the people who use a poor device, or a bit of information along with smallprint 'hooks' to re-use your credit cards, or other such related ripoffs:
Salt-loaded shotgun prior to impalement.
The other problem with a lot of the HHO people is that so many got dollar signs in their eyes as the technology was still being worked out and couldn't wait to start selling crap complete with all the great claims. Notice now how the Smackbooster ripoffs on Ebay have disappeared for instance. Even Electic moved on to dry cells. At least he was honest with his product and claimed it wasn't the best; just the easiest build. And he was about the only one too.

Remember, the scammers prey on the uneducated. And so many just read a few posts and get all starry-eyed, then start buying or building the lastest fad on the net...only to discover it's a sham or outdated technology. I studied every night for four months before building anything, and that was the original Smackbooster, because that was the tech up front at the time that was affordable. I have that old thing for sale, but seems nobody wants it!
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2009 05:38 AM by Gary.)
02-28-2009 05:20 AM
freddyhho Offline

I'm the only person in my city (until now), who knows about this technology and when the people ask me about (what a hell is this), I'm take the time to tell them what it is and how it works, my dad do the same when he go to the gas station to refill his pickup nissan, he talks whit the men who attend the gas station, so, spread the words, like many in this forum say.
I'm offering to help that man I'm talking earlier, by modify his water4gas device, get out the spiral cable and given to him 6 plates to make a better gen. this is the only way in my city to help others to save gas, money, and who knows, perhaps save the world from contamination.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-28-2009 08:54 PM
uberhho Offline

(08-29-2008 07:10 AM)Walt Wrote:  
c02cutter Wrote:
lancewon7 Wrote:
elcapitan Wrote:Hey guy glad to hear about all the responce about you at the gas stations. im in the process of starting my on affiliate program w4g. Very excited! I have a 1995 civic hatchback 1.6 liter with a secound w4g jar put in my car along with a little aluminuim foil wrapped around my oxy sensor. Going to test out milage this up coming mon.. I really think the underlying issue for my set up is going to get a map sensor. Havent had any mpg increase since i put the first cell in almost 3mos. ago. what is ur opion? thanks if u could help me out!
I have been encouraging water4gas on a regular basis to update the materials in the books. His coverage on the web. is everywhere. I am an associate and would like to promote these materials. That is where I got my start. In 60 days I have built 2 wirle units which gave little results...built 2 more units on the Lang Bros. design with the jars, using ss bolts and washers. This is where I got my first gain, good gas production and easy build. I am now at 46 mpg with my Honda 05 Civic using these 2 jars, 1 tsp. of baking soda per jar with Distilled water, a simple Map Sensor enhancer, and 2 oxyisolator shims under both my fuel to air and the lower oxygen sensor, which I did not need to deal with. That is nearly 25% mileage gain including the 4 mpg that the driving tips etc. gave me out of the water4gas books. Encourage the people, and Ozzie, to upgrade his :Dinfo. to include more on plate construction, etc. This will make it easier to work his system on selling his books also. He is very geneorous to his associates. I have built a Smack unit, however, I need more information before I hook it up for a test. Hey guys, I just had decals made and put them on my 05 Honda rear fenders today. I stopped for dinner at a resturant and people came flocking up asking about my car....It says, "[b]Water&Gas Hybrid .. Test Car![/ Print out some cards and refer them, or, give them some help. It sure draws attention at the gas stations also. It has been a fun 60 days. I am 82 and having the time of my life. I now laugh at high gas prices. I drove 142 miles the other day, up I-15 and when I topped the tank again, I had used 2.99 gallons of gas. I can sure live with that.

W4G is a joke!!! Substandard generator, proven to fail in time by hundreds, and electronics that just plane don't work on certain vehicles. At the same time claiming 30 to 50% gains in millage. Hmmm, and for $97.00... $97.00 is worth at least an hour and a half of research first. Witch you will get a pile more real info on in less than a minute. SCAM!!!

W4G is at best an 8th grade science project. W4G had the early momentum and hype and has hung on to a terrible design. If Ozzie was serious about this he would buy out someone else's design and rewrite his book.

I never learned how to solder and install a 555 timer with 5/6 of its pin-outs connected to many other components in the 8th grade. Read the book again. If you paid your monies worth, you would look a little deeper than just the ebook per say. Get on forum and immerse yourself. This can work on all cars it just that not every Joe Smuckatella can quick splice in an 'enhancer' to a vehicles sensor. It is serious, so serious that the very movement, if you will, that Mr. Freedom started is meeting on a regular basis. Unfortunately, I think he is too busy simplifying this for Smucks like you.
(10-07-2008 11:03 PM)jackofalltrades Wrote:  Ozzie was in Modesto (California) this last weekend. There were a couple other "home brew" system cars there also. Ozzie had a milk crate with 6 (maybe 8) mason jars with his version or the generators, and some fancy looking gizmos under the hood of his Jetta TDI. Looked real fancy. This other guy came down from the foothills in Mariposa (Calif.) in a KIA. Under the hood was ONE jar, a separator, a EFIE device and amp meter on his dash. Real simple set up. His plates were spatulas he got at the dollar tree! It looked like his one jar was producing adequate gas for his application. It is hard to tell visually how much gas is being produced, but the low tech design was drawing more attention. I am starting my first system on my Toyota this week, and will go low tech.
Ozzie said he will update his info as his research continues and purchasers of his books will have access to this.
I personally have not bought this as I was just laid off and funds are tight, also I like to DIY these types of things. This was my observation and asking questions, both systems produced desirable results. Better than no system at all. I don't remember the exact figures but I think it was Jetta (diesel) flat land run from Bakersfield to Modesto...90 MPG and Kia (gas) hilly driving, mostly downhill from Mariposa...close to the same. The Kia guy said he has to tweak the EFEI to get better mileage going up hill.

EFEI to get better mileage going up hill. How did he say he 'tweaked' it tweaker? Did he decrease the output voltage? That would decrease the resistance to the sensor.

Throw down. If you where smart you would use your computer.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2009 10:30 PM by uberhho.)
03-12-2009 09:55 PM