Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
water4gas help
watergastech Offline

RE: water4gas help
Gary Wrote:Is it wire or a smack unit? Smack's use plates. Your results are amazing for such low amperage and low surface area of wires, if that's what you have. I'd like to see a pic too; tells a thousand words! Have you measured output? I'd think that since you have no electronics, the low output is saving you; my v-8 wouldn't notice it, but my little Paseo I have great hopes for.

I'm having a problem attaching a picture to this forum. They keep coming out too small. They are normal sized jpg's. Anyone have asuggestion as to how to upload a pic properly? Thanks. WGT
Or, maybe give me a regular email and I'll send them that way.
07-09-2008 05:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

they are posting as thumbnails; you click on them and they open up.
I imagine if you use the url (image code) from photobucket or whatever site you keep pics on it would work; let me try here:
[Image: Smacktube1.jpg]
07-09-2008 05:35 AM
Fatman1 Offline

We are all chasing the same mouse, but differnt people have differt ideas of whats the best mouse trap.I dont think they is a right and wrong way to do it just a good way and a better way Smile
07-09-2008 07:23 AM
watergastech Offline

Gary Wrote:they are posting as thumbnails; you click on them and they open up.
I imagine if you use the url (image code) from photobucket or whatever site you keep pics on it would work; let me try here:

OK, I'm going to try attaching one of them.
WGT

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-09-2008 04:37 PM
Gary Offline

Oh, so THAT's what a mousetrap looks like...
07-09-2008 04:50 PM
watergastech Offline

watergastech Wrote:
Gary Wrote:they are posting as thumbnails; you click on them and they open up.

WGT

This is the core upside down. You can see where the bolts go thru the wire at the bottom. I doubled the wire on this design and increased the number of windings. I am finding out that how you step on the throttle is a HUGE factor in all of this. If I drive "normally"
I.E. Leadfoot, I get terrible mileage even with the jar. Like 17.5 or 18.
I think this is because when you open the throttle more you let in more oxygen. Without an EFIE this causes the computer to add more fuel and your mileage goes out the pipe. I have proved this on several runs. Light throttle equals good mileage. I am also finding out that when the water level goes down so does the HHO output. I think that the next design will take that into consideration. An auto fill feature would be great. Incorporating a float device may prove challenging. However, I have many years experience in the automotive field to draw on. WGT
07-09-2008 04:53 PM
Gary Offline

[/quote]

WGT
[/quote]
. An auto fill feature would be great. Incorporating a float device may prove challenging. However, I have many years experience in the automotive field to draw on. WGT
[/quote]

That is a float tank in the background; the fill tank is attached to the hood.
[Image: H20Tank-1.jpg] I don't have it hooked up yet; too busy. Each tank needs a vent to work I found.
07-09-2008 06:07 PM
cisjga Offline

Hi guys,

I am currently using the water4Gas design which I have rebuilt 3 times due to melting. I couldn't understand why but I eventually figured out the wire overheating problem.

The problem comes from the wire we use at the terminals. This applies to all electrolysers. You have to use wires that can handle at least 30 amps.

After changing the wires at the terminals I eventually solved the problem. I have actually run a water4gas device up to 15 amps constantly without any problem other than water evaporation.

When you use low amp wires you get alot of heat at the terminals which actually starts melting the glue creating leaks. This heat gets transfered to the electrodes which start to melt the acrylic tower thus creating a short and you end up in a real big mess.

Hope this helps.

I also have tried many experiments using bolts, washers, plates and even kitchen utensils. I do not believe we need large amounts of hho to get the job done. I can prove this as I have conducted many emissions tests on my 15 year old BMW 316i (1.6L). I got 0.00% CO emissions, a drop of 10+% mileadge (no efie) a huge increase in Hp on just 7amps with a Water4Gas electrolyser.
07-27-2008 10:47 AM