Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
weedeater motor running exclusively on HHO
tohmahak Offline

weedeater motor running exclusively on HHO
Yo hhoer, I've uploaded a bunch of new video on my youtube.com/tohmahak12 channel.

There are HHO torching, A B-cell plate setup in one of my dry cell that did not work efficiently, and a 29cc weedeater motor running on HHO + some torching afterward and explosion of the security bubbler in the setup.

By the way is there anybody that knows or have any ideas on how to upper fill a dry cell while its running and without a pump?
03-12-2009 07:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mtnhillsman Offline

RE: weedeater motor running exclusively on HHO
(03-12-2009 07:13 AM)tohmahak Wrote:  Yo hhoer, I've uploaded a bunch of new video on my youtube.com/tohmahak12 channel.

There are HHO torching, A B-cell plate setup in one of my dry cell that did not work efficiently, and a 29cc weedeater motor running on HHO + some torching afterward and explosion of the security bubbler in the setup.

By the way is there anybody that knows or have any ideas on how to upper fill a dry cell while its running and without a pump?

The Gen IV smack unit does this. This shows the setup, also check out his video series, "How to build my B.B. Smack" somewhere in there it shows his refill tube and how to build it. I implemented this and it works very well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aEQPbwnLTM

I actually bought his bubbler its a little quirky to get the refill flow going. With his bubbler design it relies on siphon and pressure, it comes with 2 checkvalves he gets from Mcmaster i think. I'm trying to find a supplier of similar checkvalves that sells to consumers(not only buisness to buisness).

Although his refil system works, once you get air in the refill line between the bubbler/reservoir and the cell the refill stops since the siphon pressure is no longer drawing it in.
03-12-2009 09:39 AM
tohmahak Offline

RE: weedeater motor running exclusively on HHO
thanks for this hint, the is right to call is youtube channel the smack's university! I've been watching his video for 2 hours and I've learned a lot!
03-14-2009 11:10 AM