Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what efie to use?
tohmahak Offline

what efie to use?
Hi bruce/mike/cohiro, I'm about to install a 3Lpm hho cell on a 2000 chevrolet silverado truck, engine size is 8cyl 5,3L. I'd like to know what type of efie I will need to save some gas on the truck.
Thanks and have a good day!
04-01-2009 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: what efie to use?
You can email Bruce to find out, but I'm betting it's narrow band (the original efie).

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-01-2009 01:59 PM
JunoZ32 Offline

Hi everyone. I'm JunoZ32. I drive a 1991 Nissan 300ZX NA and a 1995 Toyota Supra NA. Does anyone know which EFIE to use for these cars? The Z is stock, and the Supra only has a after market intake and exhaust. I have 8 friends with MK4 Supras and a few friends with the Z32 300ZX (both turbo and non turbo). Any help will be super helpful. Thanks
05-12-2009 10:23 PM
colchiro Offline

Hi Juno.
It's very rare to find a wide band oxygen sensor on a pre-1997 vehicle.

You could confirm by emailing Bruce at the link just above your post. Many vehicles will do best with the new digital efie Mike just came out with. (More details on the digital efie can be found on my "Documents" link below.) Again, to confirm check with Bruce. Make sure you give him all the details about your vehicle.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
05-13-2009 01:07 PM