Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what it takes to get results
SAIL2SOUTH Offline

what it takes to get results
Ive found that what it takes to get results is to just not take no for an answer, I guess in part, because I had so much time, money and thought wraped up in the quest, that to come up empty handed would give my girlfriend the amunition to say I told you so, your just wasting your time and money. HYDROGEN WORKs TO IMPROVE GAS MILEAGE!!!!!
what we did was build a stand alone system that would produce up to 18 literes a min and run of a generator. we gained controll of the air fuel ratio and set it at 17 to one, then started controlling the hydrogen input, we didnt start seeing gains till about 7 literes a min. at 10 literes a min. we doubled our in town mileage. motor size 5.7 liter, we havnt gone more than 10 literes per minute do to an insufficient bubbler, but at highway speed we dont get results due to more cubic feet of air than the hydrogen can treet at 10 liters per min,
dont give up!!!!! your vehicle may not take near the hydrogen ours did but it does work!!!
11-01-2009 08:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nick222 Offline

RE: what it takes to get results
WOW!! 10 liters a minute?? how much current is this setup consuming??
12-14-2009 05:06 PM
thomasbala Offline

(11-01-2009 08:58 AM)SAIL2SOUTH Wrote:  Ive found that what it takes to get results is to just not take no for an answer, I guess in part, because I had so much time, money and thought wraped up in the quest, that to come up empty handed would give my girlfriend the amunition to say I told you so, your just wasting your time and money. HYDROGEN WORKs TO IMPROVE GAS MILEAGE!!!!!
what we did was build a stand alone system that would produce up to 18 literes a min and run of a generator. we gained controll of the air fuel ratio and set it at 17 to one, then started controlling the hydrogen input, we didnt start seeing gains till about 7 literes a min. at 10 literes a min. we doubled our in town mileage. motor size 5.7 liter, we havnt gone more than 10 literes per minute do to an insufficient bubbler, but at highway speed we dont get results due to more cubic feet of air than the hydrogen can treet at 10 liters per min,
dont give up!!!!! your vehicle may not take near the hydrogen ours did but it does work!!!
It works even better if you hook up an EFIE, assuming you have O2 sensors or A/F sensors.
12-14-2009 08:20 PM
Gary Offline

You could be using that generator to help turn the driveshaft. What is it with using a separate power source that uses fuel?
12-18-2009 03:42 PM
carmarble Offline

Keep us up to date on your testing. I would like to hear more especially how you were able to achieve 10 liters per minute.

first car invented
12-20-2009 09:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply