Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where can i get parts for a hyco 2a and 2dt
77 chevy k30 Offline

where can i get parts for a hyco 2a and 2dt
Im looking for somewhere online where i can buy all the parts for a hyco 2a and a 2dt. I feel i got screwed because i bought the manuals and eagle doesnt sell all the parts or kits anymore. I work two jobs as it is, 80+ hours and i dont have time to be wasting hours at the various parts stores trying jerry rig something then beating my head against the wall trying to make it work. i emailed this guy george wiseman and he says that he has all the part suppliers listed but thats bull, he only lists some. not everything is listed. and like another person said on here, the local home depot or lowes may have 5 or 6 inch pvc but no caps and so on and so on. I dont have that kind of time, im trying not to lose my house and pay for my kids private school but id like to save some money on fuel because one of my jobs i use my vehicle for work and the other for traveling to work. has anyone out there found where this guy got his stuff cause he wont tell me.

anyone that can help reply or email me at cq200175@yahoo.com
or call/text me 216 255 7672.
thanks
chris
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2008 08:18 PM by 77 chevy k30.)
12-14-2008 07:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
George Wiseman Offline

RE: where can i get parts for a hyco 2a and 2dt
(12-14-2008 07:02 PM)77 chevy k30 Wrote:  Im looking for somewhere online where i can buy all the parts for a hyco 2a and a 2dt. I feel i got screwed because i bought the manuals and eagle doesnt sell all the parts or kits anymore.

First, you can return the books for a full refund as per our satisfaction guarantee. We screw no one and do our very best to make sure people get good value.

Second, It's true, we can't do it all, so need to make touch desisions and cut some product kits. We DO expect people to build their own projects. The books save you YEARS and thousands of dollars in research expenses.

Good news: We offered these to our eNews subscribers first and there are a few left over.
For a limited time, we have some HyCO 2A kits at:
http://www.eagle-research.com/store/inde...ucts_id=38

We work long hours too, and supporting a world full of customers is quite a chore. We are totally rebuilding our business so that we can eliminate ourselves as a bottleneck. This website is a good example of how people can take our information and make a business of it. We are going to expand on that.

May the blessings be
George Wiseman
10-13-2009 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: where can i get parts for a hyco 2a and 2dt
Hi George,

Long time no see. Its good to hear from you!

77 chevy k30,
I can attest to:
(10-13-2009 03:19 PM)ecopegasus Wrote:  This website is a good example of how people can take our information and make a business of it. We are going to expand on that.

What he means is, that I started my business based on his EFIE plans. And that's true. Hopefully you get what you need from George's link. But also there's another forum member who sells Eagle-Research products, and that's AlexR. You can reach him by private message or email.

Also, we will help you with your project here as we can. I live in a small town, and for large PVC parts, I have to get them mail order. That's always an option, and is often pretty cheap even with shipping.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2009 07:35 AM by mike.)
10-14-2009 07:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply