Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
which unit is best
mikfaf Offline

which unit is best
Can someone suggest which Fuel saver unit is the best to purchase. I would like to put a unit in that works. I just wasted quite a bit of money for a Gas4free that doesn't work at all. I Have a 02 f-250 in which i want the fuel saver for.
04-08-2009 03:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: which unit is best
(04-08-2009 03:54 PM)mikfaf Wrote:  Can someone suggest which Fuel saver unit is the best to purchase. I would like to put a unit in that works. I just wasted quite a bit of money for a Gas4free that doesn't work at all. I Have a 02 f-250 in which i want the fuel saver for.
Assuming your '02 F 250 is gasoline you're going to need a ton of HHO; start thinking 5 to 8 lpm. If it's diesel you'll need even more. Check out the threads on the F150's. If memory serves, not too many of them were successful because they don't have enough HHO. I think you can get 20% gains by sufficient HHO + an EFIE. You probably need at least 2 of the big 36 plate dry cell units. Don't believe the bunk that you just need a pinch of HHO. Those 4.6L engines huff and puff a lot of air fuel mixture.
04-08-2009 07:57 PM
mikfaf Offline

RE: which unit is best
(04-08-2009 07:57 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(04-08-2009 03:54 PM)mikfaf Wrote:  Can someone suggest which Fuel saver unit is the best to purchase. I would like to put a unit in that works. I just wasted quite a bit of money for a Gas4free that doesn't work at all. I Have a 02 f-250 in which i want the fuel saver for.
Assuming your '02 F 250 is gasoline you're going to need a ton of HHO; start thinking 5 to 8 lpm. If it's diesel you'll need even more. Check out the threads on the F150's. If memory serves, not too many of them were successful because they don't have enough HHO. I think you can get 20% gains by sufficient HHO + an EFIE. You probably need at least 2 of the big 36 plate dry cell units. Don't believe the bunk that you just need a pinch of HHO. Those 4.6L engines huff and puff a lot of air fuel mixture.
Thanks for the help, my truck has a 5.4gas engine. Sounds to me like it will be harder than i thought to get better performance out of this engine.
04-10-2009 04:54 AM